Book a Tour
|7/12/2023||11:30 - 12:30||Cantonese|
|9/12/2023||11:00 - 12:00||Cantonese|
|16/12/2023||11:30 - 12:30||Cantonese|
|13:00 - 14:00||Cantonese|
|24/12/2023||11:30 - 12:30||Cantonese|
|13:00 - 14:00||Cantonese|
- While visitors are welcome to visit during the opening hours, advance booking is required for guided tours.
- Individuals and groups are welcome. The maximum number of visitors allowed for each session is 12.
- As the Magistracy Building is a training centre, some conserved locations along the tour route have been adapted for training use and therefore may not be available for full public access on certain dates.
- An autogenerated email will be sent to your registered email address to acknowledge the receipt of your booking request upon submission of the online booking form. Kindly note that this is not a tour confirmation.
- Another confirmation email shall be sent to you within seven business days to notify you of the booking status of your requested tour.
- Tour applicants who have not received the confirmation email seven business days after submitting the online booking form should contact the Institute on (852) 2169-0255 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For individual visits, applications shall be made at least three days prior to the proposed visit date.
- For group visits, applications shall be made at least two weeks prior to the proposed visit date for our further arrangement.
- Tours can be booked using the online booking form. Should you need any assistance with tour booking, kindly reach us at (852) 2169-0255.
- Should you wish to cancel or reschedule a booked tour, kindly email email@example.com or call us on (852) 2169 0255 at least one day in advance. For group visitors, please notify us at least three days in advance for cancellations.
- All scheduled guided tours will be cancelled under the following adverse weather conditions without further notice:
- Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above is in force at or after 8 a.m. on the day of the scheduled tour;
- Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is in force at or after 8 a.m. on the day of the scheduled tour;
- If Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above, or Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued during the course of the guided tours, tour participants will be required to stay indoors until the weather conditions ease under the instructions of staff of The HKFYG Leadership Institute.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on (852) 2169-0255 to reschedule the tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Group tours for registered schools, tertiary institutions and charitable organisations are free of charge. By “registered schools”, it refers to registered non-profit-making primary schools, secondary schools and tertiary institutions recognised by the Education Bureau. Tutorial schools or for-profit education centres are not considered as registered schools in such case. By "charitable organisations", it refers to charitable institutions and trusts of a public character, which are exempted from tax under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance.
- Applications for commercial tour groups will not be accepted.
- Booking of the guided tours are on first-come, first-served basis. The Institute reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a tour in the event of over-registration.
- The official confirmation email for Guided Tour Booking and a valid identity proof are required for verification before the start of the tour.
- Approval of tour applications is at the discretion of the Institute.
- Tour participants are encouraged to be punctual. The Institute reserves the right to start the tour without latecomers and adjust the tour route accordingly.
- A tour participant label will be provided to all tour participants and shall be worn throughout the tour. Tour participants shall follow instructions of the HKFYG staff during the course of the tours.
- The premises is a training facility. Classes and workshops may be in session when visits and tours take place. Visitors should refrain from acts which may disrupt the students or participants. Use of photo- or video-taking devices may be restricted in such case. Permission is required for photographing or videoing students or participants.
- In the event of an accident or emergency, please notify staff of the Institute immediately.
- The Institute reserves the right to remove any tour participants who do not comply with the policies.
- The above terms and conditions are subject to review and may be modified when and as required.