HSBC Future Skills Development Project - Speaking Studio - THE HKFYG ENGLISH PUBLIC SPEAKING CONTEST 2020
Collection of Certificates
Emails and/or SMS with detailed instructions have been sent to all eligible participants. Please refer to the message and follow the instructions to schedule the pick-up accordingly.
If you would like to have the certificate delivered by post, please do follow the steps in the notification email to submit a request by 26 April 2021(Monday). Please kindly pay attention to the respective deadlines.
If you have yet received any notifications about the certificate collection or have problem assessing any of the form(s) embedded in the email, please do not hesitate to email us at SC@leadershipinstitute.hk with your full name, school name, and contestant number to state your intention for our follow-up.
To ensure future delivery of our emails, please add SC@leadershipinstitute.hk to the safe sender list or address book of your registered email.
*Please note if we do not receive any collection request or appointment from you by the respective deadlines, we will assume that you no longer wish to have the certificate and all uncollected certificates will be destroyed shortly after.
The Finale of the Contest is here!
Watch it on Facebook live at
10:00 a.m. on 27 June (Saturday)!
CONTEST RESULTS - DISTRICT FINALS
Click here for District Finals Results
CONTEST RESULTS - DISTRICT PRELIMINARY ROUNDS
1. Book Voucher $1,800
2. Represent HK in ESU's International Competition in May 2020 (Senior Champion ONLY) and China Daily's National Competition in Mainland China in March 2020*
1. Book Voucher $1,200
2. Represent HK in China Daily's National Competition in Mainland China in March 2020
1. Book Voucher $600
2. Scholarship for Summer School of Global Leadership 2020#
* The representative must meet the requirement of age and nationality from the organiser of National and International Competition.
# The representative must meet the eligibility requirement of Summer School for Global Leadership.
District Preliminary Rounds
(Each applicant will be assigned randomly to one District Preliminary Round session according to the location of applicant’s school)
16 January 2020 – 5 February 2020
Weekdays – 18:30 – 22:00
Weekends – 09:30 – 13:00
13:30 – 17:30
18:00 – 21:30
1. HQ: 19/F, The HKFYG Building, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong (Quarry Bay MTR Station Exit C)
2. HLI: The HKFYG Leadership Institute, 302 Jockey Club Road, Fanling, NT (Fanling MTR Station Exit C)
(1st – 8th Place of all District Preliminary Rounds)
(All selected contestants
from the preliminary rounds)
23 May 2020 (Saturday)
Grand Finals cum Awards Ceremony
(1st of all District Finals)
|27 June 2020 (Saturday)||10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.||Digital Debate and Speaking Chamber|
TYPES OF CERTIFICATES
Certificate for their specific awards
DISTRICT FINALISTS/ SEMI-FINALISTS
Certificate for their corresponding awards
*TOP 10 OF DISTRICT PRELIMINARY ROUNDS (10 PER SESSION)
Certificate of Good Performance
ALL OTHER PARTICIPANTS
Certificate of Participation
* Each District Preliminary Round consists of around 40 contestants of the same division. Contestants are assigned to different district preliminary rounds randomly according to the location of contestant's school location.