【Exclusive Opportunity】FULL Scholarship to study Master’s Degree in Singapore
FULL Scholarship to study Master’s Degree in Singapore
We are happy to share that The HKFYG Leadership Institute (The Institute) and Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP) at the National University of Singapore, ranked 1st in Asia and 22nd in the world, will join hands to nurture Asia’s next generation of public service leaders, equipping young talents professionally with a wider vision and international exposure to tackle challenges of the future better.
Up to 2 shortlisted candidates nominated by The Institute who are successful in their applications and admitted to LKYSPP will receive Full Scholarship for their studies in the LKYSPP covering:
- Tuition fee for the Programme
- Settling in allowance
- Books allowance
- One-time to-from travel for the course of studies
- A monthly maintenance allowance
Master of Public Policy (MPP)
A two-year full-time rigorous training for a strong foundation in economics, political science and policy analysis to meet the demand for skilled policymakers and analysts in the public, private or not-for-profit sectors.
- Young professionals with up to 5 years of work experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome
Master of Public Administration (MPA)
A one-year full-time interdisciplinary course of study for professionals who wish to work on increasingly complex issues shaping national, regional and global policies and projects.
- Mid-level professionals with at least 5 years of work experience who aspire to take on senior management roles or make a career change