Moot Court Summer Camp 2019
The HKFYG Leadership Institute is now located at the revitalised Former Fanling Magistracy. We are dedicated to nurture outstanding young leaders who are committed to serving Hong Kong. We are organising the 1st Moot Court Summer Camp, to nourish youths who are interested in the legal field to pursue their future careers.
- Experienced Public Speaking Trainer
- Law Students (Group Leader)
- S.3 to S.6 students
- Interested in the legal field
- Capable in Chinese (the programme will be conducted in Chinese)
- Eager to challenge yourself
- Understand the legal system of Hong Kong
- Think critically
- Speak with confidence
- Collaborate with each other
Certificate will be awarded upon completion of the whole course
- HK$1,600 (Early Bird Offer)
Deadline: 31 May 2019 (Sat)
Deadline: 15 Jun 2019 (Sat)
Application results will be announced through email in late June after selection
1. Inclusive of programme fee, accommodation and transportation within the camp. Participants are responsible for other expenses including but not limited to meals.
2. Applicants may apply for grant if needed.
(852) 2169 0255
(852) 9531 7748