仲夏沙龍 - 線上互動訓練計劃
Join our interactive online learning series - Midsummer Salon!
Be inspired while staying safe at home.
Shedding lights on Health Equity and COVID-19, the four live sharing sessions, delivered by both local and international experts in the field with the support of the CUHK Institute of Health Equity, will afford a brand new experience of online learning to you.
Through live sharing, discussion and ideas exchange with experts, leaders and peers, the Salon, a Global Speaker Online Programme, will allow participants to identify the importance and challenges of health equity in terms of social-economic determinants, examine the role of international health organisations and be motivated to build solutions to better access and equality to health care.
Key Learning Topics
- Concept of health equity
- Challenges of health equity in 3-level of context: local, regional and international
- Roles of international health organisations
- Solutions to enhance access to health resources, care and information
- Pre-programme Learning Kit
including a number of videos and guiding questions
- 4 sessions of Live Sharing and Workshops
by local and overseas NGO founders and medical experts
- Group Discussion Led by Young Leaders
- e-Networking with Leaders
exchanging thoughts with leaders from different fields, e.g. medical and NGO
Date & Time:
7 Aug 2020 (Fri) 17:00-19:00 (TBC)
11 Aug 2020 (Tue) 17:00-19:00
14 Aug 2020 (Fri) 17:00-19:00 (TBC)
18 Aug 2020 (Tue) 17:00-19:00
S.3 - S.6 (Grade 9 - Grade 12)
Medium of Instruction:
31 July 2020
* Upon completion of the programme, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion
*PROGRAMME DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Ms Sharon Tang
Tel: (852) 2169 0255
WhatsApp: (852) 4643 9940