Beyond Limits: Make Impactful Presentations in Virtual Space
Remote working and distance learning have become the new norm and we expect it to last. But with the increasingly shortened attention span of humans, how do we keep our audience engaged when presentations are delivered online and interactions are limited to the virtual space?
Join this workshop and learn how to make impactful presentations in the virtual setting from Mr Gary Lo, a seasoned corporate trainer who has worked with top-tier corporates, including J.P. Morgan, BlackRock, Google and Microsoft over the years.
Tertiary students, young executives, educators and anyone who wants to become a better communicator under the new norm are welcome to join.
This workshop is part of the Speaking Studio initiative under the HSBC Future Skills Development Project.
- Gary is a seasoned trainer and TEDx Speaker with extensive corporate experience.
- He spent most of his career working at some of the most admired Fortune 500 companies including LVMH, Apple Inc., Unilever, GlaxoSmithKline and Nestle, with a scope covering the Greater China & APAC region.
- He was the former Head of Marketing & Admissions for the HKUST MBA Programs, and now serves as a Guest Lecturer for the HKU SPACE Institute for China Business and Nielsen University.
- He is also an appointed career coach for top Universities in the region, where he has trained thousands of MBA and Masters students, professionals and corporate executives from all around the world. He is a high impact presentation winner and has made over 1,000 public speeches in 30 different cities.
- He is also a Udemy Online Course Instructor with 50,000+ students globally. Various top-tier corporates have invited him as an instructor, including J.P. Morgan, BlackRock, Google, Microsoft, Chanel, Intercontinental Hotels Group, L’Oreal, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart, FedEx, KPMG, Prudential etc.
- He is an Internationally Certified NLP Master Practitioner endorsed by authoritative organizations such as ABNLP, INLPA, NLPU etc.
- Gary holds an MBA degree from the HKUST Business School and also a Mastering Design Thinking Certificate from the MIT Sloan School of Management.