Student Leadership Taster Programmes
Due to the latest development of the pandemic, the class arrangment has been adjusted as follows.
- "Personal Expression Enhancement - Public speaking" on 18 July will be taught online. Students who want to participate in physical form can transfer to the second class in October 2020 or the third class in February 2021.
- The first class of "Team Problem Solving Challenge - Jail Cell" on 25 July and the first class of "Cultural Detective" on 26 July will be delayed or cancelled. Students who want to participate can transfer to the second or third class
The Taster Programmes aim at cultivating and exploring students' leadership potential and interest via different tasks. After completion, students would be empowered and eligible for other advanced leadership programmes.
- Flexible Scheduling with Progression Pathways
- Diversity and Full of Fun
- With learning reports
- Be awarded with a Certificate of Participation*
*Participants completing four programmes will be awarded with a Certificate of Completion.